Grain Handling & Farm Machinery
OZTEC specialises in the production of grain handling equipment including Chaser Bins, Field Bins, Augers, Tubeconveyors and Grain Elevators.
Our engineer designed Chaser Bins range from a 12T capacity up to 60T, with standard sizes of: 12T, 15T, 18T, 21T, 25T, 30T, 36T, 40T, 50T and 60T.
ADR and BPW Axle systems are utilised on our bins and depending on the requirements we use a single axle, tandem axle with self-steering walking beam suspension, or tri or quad axle self steer with independent hydraulic suspension . Flotation tyres are used which have a high carrying capacity whilst running at low inflation pressures, thus reducing soil compaction and providing stability. According to the manufacturer, these tyres have 2-3 times the life of ordinary agricultural tyres.
Longreach Conveyor for controlled traffic farming
Our patented Longreach Conveyor system enables pickup from headers on 9 to 14 metre tramlines, the 2000 wide belt conveyor and hungry boards gives a landing area of approximately 7.14 sq metres. This transfers the grain to the centre of the bin onto a full length cross auger on top of the bin which pulls the grain evenly forward and rear to fill the bin to the maximum capacity. The Longreach system is an optional extra on our 25T, 30T, 36T, 40T, 50T and 60T bins.
- 16", 19" or 21" Discharge Auger
- High Quality Walterscheid PTO Shaft included (for 19" and 21" discharge augers)
- with over-running and friction clutches
- Bare Co PTO Shaft included (for 16" Discharge Auger)
- with heavy duty combined freewheel/safety clutch
- Floor Auger
- Hydraulic Control Floor Gates
- Heavy Duty drive chain and sprockets
- Ball Valve at front side of bin for sampling
- 75HP/100HP Gearbox on Discharge Auger
- Full Length Hinged Cleanout Door
- Heavy Duty Roll-top Roof Tarp
- Fully welded construction
- Road Kit – comprising oversize sign, revolving amber light and combination brake indicators
- Bagging Chute
- Electrically or Hydraulically controlled adjustable spout on discharge auger
- Weigh System
- Hydraulic drive in lieu of PTO